Our Voice Verification program is traditionally used for low-risk program participants and is a high-integrity, PC-based telephony reporting system. It uses extensive call management features and reporting capabilities to manage participants' data. A high level of integrity is achieved by integrating voice verification capabilities to identify program participants. The telephony management features include:
- Call-out to Designated Locations
- Call-in From Pre-determined Locations
- Call-in for Questions and Responses
- Voice Verification
- Call-in Format Flexibility - multiple question format, based on an agency's needs
- State-of-the-art Voice Print Verification Technology
Voice Verification is available in our offender-funded and agency-paid program.