Probation & Court Services
Our probation professionals management team that exceeds 100 years combined experience, we have successfully provided probation and court services for the past 10 years to more than 130 courts and successfully management 500,000-plus cases. These community-based services and programs are part of:
- Multiple Probation Supervision Levels and Tiered Pricing
- Pretrial Diversion and Bond Supervision Programs
- Pre-warrant Procedures to Ensure Warrant Justification
- Warrant Recovery Programs
- Collection Services and Reporting
- Counseling Referrals
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- English as a Second Language Classes (ESL)
- Restitution Collection and Remittance
- Drug Testing
- Court Services
In addition to collection and reporting, our progressive supervision solutions may utilize innovative technology for electronic monitoring, GPS tracking, drug testing, breath alcohol testing and collection services.
Through our decade of experience, we thoroughly understand the seriousness of offender classification and appropriate monthly supervision requirements. This allows us to successfully manage probationer check-ins, "pay only programs", special conditions supervision and intensive supervision for domestic violence, sexual and DUI offenders.
Our entire spectrum of services can be offered to agencies at no cost through our offender-funded programs, where offenders pay for these services using a sliding scale format. All programs are also available as agency-paid.